Thursday, April 10, 2014

Daddy's Little Girl

This month I was invited to be a guest designer for Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. I'm very excited for this opportunity! This week the challenge theme is "it's all in the colors". (Use your colouring skills to create that embellishment - can be a doodle, a digital image ..) 


For this layout I used Heidi Swapp Color Magic paper with her Color Shine spray. I LOVE these products! I sprayed the paper in an Ombré style, using Teal, Primrose and Amethyst spray to set off the colors in my granddaughters tutu. I also used the spray to add some shine to the flowers, and I splattered it around the layout to add some texture. To highlight the paper strips I used an Ebony Recollections pen to doodle around the layout. I love doodling on my pages!


I am also using this layout for a challenge on Scrapbook Challenges (#387). I loved their sketch!



I turned the sketch around a little to accommodate the picture of my granddaughter and my future son-in-law, which I love. 

I hope you enjoy my first layout as a guest designer on Lasting Memories Layout Challenges.





3 comments:

  1. Yes I do enjoy your layout with us!! Absolutely beautiful!! Between Karen and I , we got your photos to show up on the LM blog. Let us/Karen know if you still can't see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Jackie - beautiful photograph and so beautifully scrapped. Love the colour-shine treatment and the doodling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness gracious! Love Love Love this layout, the colors of the papers and the embellishments work so well together, such a creative use of coloring... So happy you could join us, love your talent!

    ReplyDelete