Sunday, April 6, 2014

Extremely Flexible!



My son is extremely flexible. I mean really, really flexible. He is on record at school as the most flexible kid in the history of the school. He's able to bend his fingers so the backs of his fingers nearly lay flat on the backs of his hands. His bones seem to just disappear! He's also able to bend so that his feet link behind his head. He's bendy!

I used scraps from my stash to make this layout. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do, and it just slowly came together. I love the multi-colored chevron paper, so I used that as my starting point. I inked all the edges in teal chalk ink so that color would be a focal color. I used a sheet of chocolate brown on the background to anchor everything to a solid neutral. I love how all the colors work together and don't take away from my adorable subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment