Thursday, April 10, 2014

Oh Tooth Fairy!


Oh, my sweet little man and his lost teeth, over a two month period in 2012 he lost three teeth. That's a lot of money from the tooth fairy! I'm one of the obsessive moms that actually save things like tendrils of hair and lost teeth, so his actual tooth is in the little baggy on the layout. I couldn't resist adding it! 

For this layout I used a sketch challenge from Life.Paper.Scrapbook.


I loved the simplicity of the sketch, which also left space to play, which I love!

I also used this month's kit, Social Butterfly, from Noel Mignon. I adore her kits!


The kit included some adorable wood veneers and these great wood "buttons" from Jillibean Soup. I will definitely need more of these!


I decided to add my journaling to the of the layout. The ledger lines on the background made perfect writing space. I also doodled on this layout...I think I doodle on every layout!


And, the bag to the Tooth Fairy. I had to explain to my son that the Tooth Fairy gives the teeth back to moms so we can use them for scrapbooking. He completely understood. Got to love little boys!

I hope you enjoy my layout as much as I enjoyed making it.









2 comments:

  1. What perfect photos to use with this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful and colourful layout!!!thanks so much for sharing it with us at LIFE.PAPER.SCARPBOOK!

    ReplyDelete