Monday, May 26, 2014

Let's Get Sketchy DT Call: Snuggle Time


Let's Get Sketchy has called for new Design Team members, and that makes me very excited! I absolutely love their sketches and try to participate in all of their challenges. So, when they called, I got to work. Here is the challenge sketch: 


Such a great sketch! Lots of fun elements to okay with.

For this layout I used Bella Blvd Scattered Sprinkles paper and embellishments. I love the colors and fun look of this line. I chose a black and white picture of my daughter and our cat, Snuggles (thus the title). 


I added black glitter Thickers because I absolutely love Thickers, and glitter! The little clusters of embellishments just make me happy.

I'm very excited about applying to be on Let's Get Sketchy's Design Team. Don't forget to head on over and give it a try yourself.


2 comments:

  1. REALLY ADORABLE LAYOUT. LOVE AL THE ELEMENTS.
    SWEET PICTURE ALSO.... GOOD LUCK.. YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTING ON,, GREAT JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so cute! Love it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete