Saturday, May 3, 2014

Popping Bubbles

I love these pictures and I'm so happy that I finally got them scrapped! And, I had a blast making this layout too.


This layout was done for a Creative Scrappers Birthday Bash challenge. I picked one of their awesome sketches and created away. So much fun!

I also used this layout for a National Scrapbooking Day challenge from ScrapMuch?. The challenge was to complete a bingo line from a card they posted. I used a punch, 3 patterned papers, 2 or more photos, and tags, to fulfill the challenge. I love playing with so many elements.


I love these sparkly Thickers! 


The arrow detail points to the pictures of my adorable son.


Sequins added some much needed bling. I also added clear "bubbles" to mimic the bubbles in the photos. I had so much fun adding clusters of embellishments.

I hope you enjoyed checking out my layout. 





No comments:

Post a Comment