Friday, May 23, 2014

ScrapStuffz "Inspired by" Challenges DT Reveal: Sweet Baby Girl

Hello everyone! Today I'm revealing my layout for ScrapStuffz "Inspired by" Challenges. The inspiration photo for this month is fabulous!


The minute I saw this picture I thought of my sweet baby granddaughter. She loves being outside, and she's all about pink, and flowers, and butterflies, and girly things. Perfect for this picture! So, here is what I created with this inspiration:


When I found these Simple Stories papers in my stash I knew they were perfect for this challenge. The flowers and colors were just what I was looking for. Of course, the pictures I used of Meila were of her being outside. She loves being outside. I used some Close to my Heart flower embellishments, and some brads from my stash. I also found The butterflies in my Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection. Absolutely perfect to go with the inspiration photo! And, to top it all, some fabulous, girly, pink glittered Thickers. Love it!


The title is made of two types of Thickers.


Butterflies, brads, flowers, pink twine, and more. Yum!


I love that little face!


Meila is always so curious. She touches everything with just one little chubby finger and inspects it. She usually eats it after that, but she does look at it carefully first!

I also created this LO using sketch #392 from Scrapbook Challenges. I adore their sketches!



I hope you enjoyed my layout. Head in over to ScrapStuffz "Inspired by" Challenges and play along with us before May is over.



No comments:

Post a Comment