Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sweet Dream Accomplished

I did another her layout about myself. Amazing!



This layout was done in response to a National Scrapbook Day challenge by Stacia Brandt on the Facebook group The Crafty Cropshop. Here challenge was to use the lyrics from the song "Sweet Dreams" by The Eurthymics. I've always loved that song. My first instinct was to scrap pictures of my beautiful son sleeping, but then I found my graduation pictures and realized they were perfect. She also included a sketch in the challenge.


I also fulfilled Challenge #6 for ScrapMuch?. The challenge was to use things from your stash to create a layout. I had to find things all over my stash to match the WSU colors. It was fun to look for everything.

I hope you enjoy my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment