Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dinner Time Nom Nom!

Good morning everyone! Today I'm bringing you a layout that I did just for me. I'm loving it!


I used sketch #403 from Scrapbook Challenges for this layout. I also used papers from my Sweet & a Simple Noel Mignon kit, and other things from my stash.


These gold Thickers make me happy. But, I've run out of the letter E. So, I used the number 3 turned upside down. Unfortunately, now I'm out of 3s too. :)


I always doodle on my pages. This sketch definitely called for stitches, so I doodled them on.


Flairs are one of my new favorite embellishments. They just bring me a little more happy. And that cute little face!?! My favorite!

Thanks for taking the time to look over my layout today. I hope you get a chance to scrap for the fun of it sometime soon too.


No comments:

Post a Comment