Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sprinklers & Sun = Fun

Good evening everyone! Once again I'm bringing you a vacation layout. The pictures aren't great because I can't get the right lighting in my hotel room, but they will do for now.


It's been a long time since I've done a double-page layout. I used sketch #404 from Scrapbook Challenges for this. I love the simplicity. Instead of using three 4x6 I broke the picture spaces up and used five 3x3 photos. I also used my new kit from Noel Mignon. I love the fun summer colors!



I'm in love with Doodlebug's Sprinkles. I have tons of tubes of them now. They worked perfectly with this layout.


I used some Washi tape from an older Noel Mignon kit. It worked perfectly with these colors.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my layout. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment