Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Say Cheese!

It's been a long time since I've had a chance to scrapbook. This time of year, with two teachers in the house, it's really difficult to get any relaxing time in. I was thrilled to be able to be creative this past weekend.


I used my new Noel Mignon Kit, Two for Tea. Such fun things to play with.


This cluster of embellishments is so much fun. I love all the layers and little details.


This set of Thickers are fun. They were perfect for the layout.


These little cork hearts add just the right detail to the page. I love the simplicity of them.


I'm normally not a fan of gold, but this kit is full if it. The more I used it, the more I liked it. Lots of fun!

I used Sketch #266 from Creative Scrappers for this LO. Unfortunately I didn't get it submitted in time for the challenge. Oh well, I had fun making it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment