Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love You Always

This layout was inspired by a Facebook friend who found a Pinterest layout and challenged me to scraplift it. I'm so glad she did, because this layout was fun!


These are pictures of my husband reading to our granddaughter for the first time. This was a very special time for him (I'm pretty sure he cried). I love that I was able to capture it on film. 


This little grouping of flags and embellishments draws the eye to the photos. I love all the happy colors, too!


The title is made from Heidi Swapp phrases. I normally use chunky letters for titles, but I really liked the simple, pretty words.


I wanted to frame out both pictures, but I didn't want two glitter frames. So, I created a frame out of pink polka dot paper for the second photo. I love the effect.

Thank you so much for looking at my layout. Please leave me some feedback, and become a blog follower so you can see more of my work as I update my page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment