Saturday, September 6, 2014

Loving the Veggie Soup

I had so much fun making this layout; and it just seemed to go together so quick! The pictures are just adorable, and I love the colors of the papers.


The pictures with the bowl on my sons face are my favorite! He really liked the soup. 


I only needed a little bit of journaling. The title and pictures spoke for themselves. I absolutely love my son's little face!


Flags, banners, enamel dots, and brads...oh my! Layered right under yellow glitter Thickers....wow! This corner just makes me happy.


I added this little cluster of embellishments to draw your eye to these adorable little photos. Plus, I just love groupings of embellishments.

Thanks for looking at my blog. Please leave me a little love and let me know what you think. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment