Thursday, October 23, 2014

Autumn Days

Today I am revealing my layout for ScrapStuffz "Inspired By" Challenges . Stacia inspired us with two photos. One was blue and white with snow, and one was more of an autumn picture. I love fall, so I knew I had to work with that one. Here is my layout:


Here is the inspiration photo.


I loved the oranges and tailored look in the photo.  Used sketch number 416 from Scrapbook Challenges for my layout.


I used my new Early Autumn kit from Noel Mignon. I love the oranges and fall theme. 


I had these great wood veneer leaves in my stash. I used green, brown, orange and gold ink to color them. I love the was they turned out.


All the textures and layers together make this layout fun. I adore this picture too!

Thank you for looking at my layout. Please leave me some feedback if you can. Happy creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment