Sunday, October 12, 2014

Creative Scrappers

It's here! It's finally here! Creative Scrappers has released their new V3 ebook of sketches. This thing is full of sketches! And, guess who got to design a page for the ebook? That's right, me! It's so exciting. From now until November 1st you can use the code V3Jackie to get 10% of. Such a great deal as its already extremely affordable. Just go to Creative Scrappers and use the code today.


Now, for the layout I designed:


I had just gotten my new Noel Mignon Kit which was full of fall colors, so I couldn't resist doing a fall layout. I love the oranges and golds! 


I decided to put my journaling and title over a photo and use it as a backdrop. I like the effect. I love this mustard yellow ribbon. It was perfect for this fall layout. I added some wood veneer leaves that I had sprayed with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine. 


I love that picture of my daughter and me!


I fussy cut this tree out of a paper in the kit and pop dotted it to give it some deminsion. I love the little cluster of embellishments.

Thanks for checking out my layout. I'd appreciate your feedback. Don't forget to use the code and buy your ebook soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment