Saturday, October 4, 2014

Love This

I'm finally getting a chance to scrapbook again. Yay! I'm loving breaking into my autumn pictures. It's my favorite time of year. The colors of the season make me happy!
These pictures are of my daughter and I from our trip to the pumpkin patch in 2009. I love that we have some pictures together. It's rare!


I used my new kit, Early Autumn, from Noel Mignon to make this layout. I adore the colors!!

 

This paper from Chickaniddy is Scrumptous...which is the name of their paper line. I love it! Autumn Haze is the perfect name for this paper.

Anytime I can use banners I'm thrilled. I love the look of them. They add something special.


I kept the embellishments very simple this times just a few sequins and the alphas.


These Thickers are amazing!  Big and chinky script was just what in anted for this layout.

I used a sketch from Scrap and Play Challenges . The sketch was awesome to work with.

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on my layout. While you're at it, please join my blog. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Love those Thickers. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty love the colors and big title!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Autumn page! I love the background paper and those awesome Thickers! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

    ReplyDelete