Sunday, October 26, 2014

#Love

My daughter loved my camera. She took more selfies than anyone I've ever known. I secretly loved coming home and finding more pictures on my camera. This picture she edited and made some black and white. I decided to use both for this layout. I love that the papers compliment the photos so well.


I used a sketch from Scrap365 to create this layout. I love simple sketches that allow you to add more as you go.


I like printing my journaling and cutting it in strips. It adds fun character to the layout. When I saw this photo paper I knew I had to use it!


The paper is from Amy Tangerine's Plus One line. It looks like I put a lot of work in painting it, but it came that way. It also already had "love" written on then paper. It added a # symbol and added Stickles to the love to make it stand out.


I decided to add this little frame for more pop. The little heart and flair are just happy pieces. I also doodled on the page for extra oomph.

Thanks for looking over my layout, I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know your thoughts. 


5 comments:

  1. Love this page! It's clean, simple and fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondeful page! Love the background! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove your background. Fabulous photo and use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap365 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice page you created, thank you for joining Scrap 365 sketch challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely layout! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 x

    ReplyDelete