Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Elf

I have been waiting to reveal this layout for about a month. I love this layout! It makes me happy just looking at it. Let's Get Sketchy had a challenge for layouts to be included in a special holiday edition of their digital inspiration page called Get Inspired and mine was chosen to be included! What an honor.


I used Teresa Collins' Candy Cane Lane collection for this layout. I love everything Christmas, and I really love this collection!

Here was the original sketch. Isn't it great? I love Laura Whitaker's work.



These Thickers are yummy! They didn't come with the collection, but I had to use them! I used paint to create the circles in the background. I rimmed the edge of a cup and stamped the paint on the background. I really liked when it splattered on the page.


I used two pictures and cute them down so they only focused on my little elf. I love his sweet little face!


I used sequins and snowflake sequins to embellish thus layout. They made it so much fun!

Thank you for checking out my page. Don't forget to visit Let's Get Sketchy to see all the inspiration. Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment