Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Wreath

I'm having so much fun working in Christmas layouts! I've been using the Cable Knit kit from Noel Mignon, and having a great time. This layout is a simple page about my Christmas wreath. I loved that wreath! My son isn't too excited about this page because it isn't about people, but the page makes me happy. 


I didn't use a sketch gir this layout. It just kind of happened organically. I love when that happens.


I just kept adding embellishments until I was happy with the look. I sprayed the wood veneer shapes with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Bronzer. I love the stars on my porch wall, so I added wood and sequin stars to the page.


Isn't that a pretty wreath? I love all the layers under this picture.


I love that big, white button! And the quote card just needed to be on this page.

I hope you enjoyed my page. Please leave me some love and let me know what you think. Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment