Sunday, December 21, 2014

Joy

It's been a long time since I've posted anything to my blog. It's been nearly a month since I had a chance to scrap. The life of a teacher in December is very busy! But, it's finally break time, and now I get to scrap. Yay! 

These layouts were done for a friend. The two girls are her granddaughters, Ella and Finley. She had their pictures taken for Christmas and they turned out beautifully. They needed to be scrapped. The layouts will be gifts for her daughter for Christmas. How fun!



I used to same sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories for both layouts. I just turned one over so they would make beautiful wall hangings. 

I used my December kit from Noel Mignon for these layouts. I love Christmas papers!!


The gold accents worked beautifully with the pictures. 


Gold and red, sunsets and kids. How can you go wrong?


The gold ribbon is sparkly. I added some Mr. Huey's gold spray as well. The shimmer makes me happy.


The red letters a have been in my stash for awhile now. I was waiting for the perfect pages to use them. I adore them on these pages!

Thanks for taking a look at my latest layouts. Please let me know your thoughts. Happy scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, not one but two beautiful layouts. Your friend is going to be so happy! Thanks for joining us LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just gorgeous - beautiful photos and love the crisp clean lines and colors - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete