Monday, December 29, 2014

You are Loved

I adore my daughter and granddaughter! I love this picture of them together. It's simply beautiful. When I found sketch 104 at Let's Capture Our Memories I knew I wanted to use it for this picture.


I took the sketch and turned it upside down. Other than that I kept pretty true to it. I liked the simplicity, and I love Laura Whitaker's work. I used my new kit, Hey Girl, from 
Noel Mignon for this page. I'm loving this kit!


I splattered Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in Primrose on the page. It gives just a hint of color without being overwhelming.


I used foam Thickers to create the title on this page. The set had these great hearts. For this set of hearts I cut one so it connected with the other. It turned out cute.


I love these Thickers!

Thank you for looking over my page. Pleased leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Your layout ROCKS! I love the cool papers that you used and your fun Thickers title and hearts. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful photo and page - love how you flipped the sketch - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete