Saturday, January 3, 2015

Game Day...Go Hawks!

I have been waiting to scrap these pictures! I loved them as soon as I saw them. When I got my latest kit from Noel Mignon (Hey Girl!) I knew I was finally ready to scrap them. The colors are perfect!


Little Miss Meila was all dressed up for the Super Bowl. Living in Washington state, she has to be a Seahawks fan. Her mom and other Grandma dressed her up for the game. And the game was awesome! The Broncos had no chance! (43-8!!)

I used a sketch from My Creative Sketches for this layout. I turned it on its side so I could use these photos.


Isn't she cute??


I stuck the green ribbon down and then created ripples in it (I'm not sure how to explain it). I then put then blue ribbon over it and stitched it down with my sewing machine. I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Citron around the page to add a little bit of shine. I also stamped the arrows in white, then outlined them in navy. 


I created the title using two different types of Thickers. I love this flair!


I added the felt bow to the ribbons. It's adorable! The 'oh happy day' was a Jillibean word card. I cut off the top and tucked it under the ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Please let me know your thoughts! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute pictuers and wonderful work using the sketch!Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is supr cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so adorable, thank you for joining in our sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete