Friday, March 27, 2015

Bath Time

Good afternoon everyone! I love happy bath time pictures. These pictures of my son make me smile every time I see them.


I used very few things to make this layout. A piece of cardstock, two small scrap pieces of patterned paper, some Thickers, some Color Mist, and a few small embellishments. I let the pictures do the talking here and kept it simple.


How can you not love that face? I used white pen to outline the wave pattern on the paper. I liked the idea of waves and splashes for the bath pictures.I did't have a second "T" in the Thicker I wanted, so I used a letter "L', turned it upside down, and cut another letter to make the "T".


Four pictures clustered in the middle make this a clean, simple layout. I love the little embellishment cluster, not to mention that adorable laughing face.

Thank you for looking over my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment