Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hold Your Hats Boys, This Swing is Flying

It's been awhile since I've had a chance to post some layouts to my blog. I'm loving this layout of my son when he was tiny. I'm determined to get his first year scrapbook completely done!


I used a sketch challenge for this layout, but I didn't get it done in time, so I never submitted it to the site. Now I can't even remember what site the sketch was from! My memory seems to be in overload. But, the layout turned out awesome, so I'm happy anyway.

The layout is pretty simple. I wrote my journaling down the edges of the blue paper. I like that it makes it look like an accent instead of detracting from the layout.


I used Echo Parks Jack and Jill Boy collection for this layout. As soon as I saw the airplane papers I knew I wanted to scrap these pictures. The reds and blues are perfect "boy" papers.


Using multiple alphas is one of my favorite things to do. This long title allowed for three different alphas. So much fun! 

Thank you for taking a look at my layout. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment