Sunday, September 27, 2015

I Love Us!





 Good afternoon! I'm bringing you another layout that I completed in May. This picture is a selfie that my husband and I took together. We drove up to some land that we love after a professional photo shoot (so we were dressed up in matching clothes) and decided to take this picture. I love it! 


I used Teresa Collin's Urban Market set for this layout. I adore the blues and silvers! 


I love using stamps for the date. I stamped several times with the ink lightening a little with each stamp. (Aren't we cute?)


I typed my journaling and cut it into strips. It's one of my most favorite ways to add journaling. I used lots of different patterned papers for this page. So much fun!


The swirls of thread are simple sewing thread. I've started collecting many different colors because it makes a great accent. Speaking of accents, aren't those Thickers awesome? 


Another close up of the thread. It works perfectly with this page!

Thank you for looking at my page. I enjoyed making it, and I hope you enjoyed looking at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment