Sunday, September 27, 2015

Not All Who Wander Are Lost


 Hello everyone! I have been absent from my blog and from scrapbooking for WAY too long! This summer my husband and I remodeled our entire house, putting in all new bamboo floors and painting every room. It was a massive project. Most everything was packed up for several months, including my scrapbooking things, so I was unable to do anything for a long time. I'm finally back. Yay! I'm starting by posting a few pages that I got done before the remodel that I never got on my blog. So, here goes.

This page makes me happy! Summer 2014 we traveled by car, the 2nd time, from Washington State to my parent's house in South Dakota. I took these pictures at one of the many rest stops. When I looked at them I realized just how much my boys look alike. I love how similar they are! 


I used papers from my Noel Mignon kit for this layout. I also used various items from my stash to compliment the papers. I love the way it turned out! 


I love using multiple patterned papers. Mixing orange and blue makes me happy too. They look wonderful together.


I tend to type my journaling as I'm not very fond of my own handwriting. Typing it and putting it on strips is one of my favorite ways to add the journaling.


This paper is perfect!


Another thing I love to do is use multiple types of alphas. I found both of these in my stash. I have a bit of an alpha obsession.

I used a sketch from Sketch 'N Scrap for this layout. It was due way back in May, so I never got it submitted, which is too bad, but I just love this page anyway.

Thanks for taking a look at my page. I'm hoping to be able to post more often now that our house is done. Have a great rest of the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment