Sunday, September 27, 2015

Selfie Fun

Good afternoon everyone! Today I'm happy to bring you a layout that I completed back in May. The picture is one of my son, William, and myself after my grandmother's memorial service. William went for a walk by himself to think, and I followed him. After awhile we both cried, then we laughed together. We decided to take some fun pictures of our blotchy, sad/happy faces. Laughter through tears is always the best.


I just remnants from a past Noel Mignon kit for this page. The sketch for this page came from ScrapMuch? back in May, but I didn't get it posted in time to enter it.


I used lots of layers of paper for this layout. The green glitter Thickers were just fun. I love the little grouping of embellishments.


This transparent orange #Summer was cute, but it didn't stand out much. I used a recollections pen in Espresso to outline it. Now it's a great focal point, especially surrounded by more of those cute embellishments.


That bicycle paper is adorable. And that little toothy grin on my little man...so cute! This time I wrote my journaling instead of typing it. I'm not fond of my handwriting, but I think it's important to have it on some of my layouts so my kids can see it.


These pictures are what it's all about. I love scrapping our memories!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my layout. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment