Sunday, October 25, 2015

Seriously Hilarious

I love scrapping older pictures! It brings back so many little memories. These pictures were of my son after a day at The Children's Museum. He was so serious until he finally started laughing. I love this kid!


I created this layout with a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. I can't resist Laura Whitaker's sketches. I used this layout for the Grateful challenge from the Noel Mignon Fall Crop. My son is just one of the many things I have to be grateful for. I'm very blessed!


I used papers and embellishments from my Noel Mignon kits. I love how everything works so well together. I also pulled a few things from my stash. I have plenty of things to spare, that's for sure! I've had these little cork stickers hanging around for a long time.


I typed my journaling and cut it into strips. It's a great way to make the journaling part of the page instead of it looking out of place. I found this little card about being "Grateful for your Heart". It worked perfect for this challenge and layout!


It took me awhile to find a title for this page, but when I looked at the pictures and saw his serious and then smiling face, and remembered the day, I knew this title was perfect. I didn't have enough of the letter 's', so I made the final 's' out of various other letters and numbers. It worked!

Thank you for taking a look at my page. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing layout...love your colour choices, journalling and the title! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout!I love this!!!Thank you for joining us at stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love your layers, the addition of the journaling and oversized title! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete