Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Best Friends Forever

It's rare that my best friend, Michelle, and I get pictures taken together. As soon as I saw these, I knew I'd be scrapping them. It still took me a couple years to get them on a page though. Go figure!


I used various papers and embellishments from past Noel Mignon kits, and from my stash. I had fun playing with this page. I had a sketch originally, but I didn't follow it much, so it's kind of my own creation. I did complete this page for a challenge for the Facebook Group SG Scrap Squad. I had a great time creating it.


I love this background paper. Michelle and I have been best friends for the past 21 years. I love her like my sister; to the stars and back! 
I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Primrose to add large drops and some speckles to this page. Lots of fun! 


This heart clip was the perfect accent. The little blue scallop ribbon was some of my favorite ribbon ever. It was self-adhesive, and I had just a tiny bit left. I was able to put some above and some below the pictures, but it looks like a full strip of ribbon. I love saving on my supplies! I layers lots of patterned papers because it's one of my favorite things to do, and as usual, I doodled on nearly ever scrap on the page.


I added my journaling to the card in the envelope under the pictures. That way it's still there, but it's not the primary focus of the page. I love this little flair embellishment cluster!


Thickers are some of my favorite supplies. I love these new phrase Thickers. I used phrases from two separate packs to make the title. Perfect!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my page. Please leave me some blog love and let me know your thoughts. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment