Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cupcake!

I love scrapping pictures of my daughter, Crystyl, and my granddaughter, Meila. They are both just adorable!


I used papers and embellishments from my past Noel Mignon kits. I adore her kits! To create this page I used a sketch from ScrapMuch? to create this page. It's another adorable Laura Whitaker sketch. My favorite! Due to my busy life, I didn't get this page submitted to ScrapMuch? in time for the challenge deadline, but that's okay, I adore this page!


This paper was perfect for this layout. I love the little blocks of happy thoughts. I used a pink ZigWriter pen to write some quick journaling, and to doodle on the page. This little wood veneer '&' has been in my stash for awhile. I'm so happy I was finally able to use it!


Aren't those girls adorable? I used pink, glitter Thickers for the title. I had these crochet hearts in my stash and had to use them on this page. They are perfect!


The heart background paper is exactly what I wanted for this page. I love the soft pink with the black and grey accents.

Thanks for taking a look at my layout. Please leave me your thoughts, and if you can, please join my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment