Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Together is Where I Always Want to Be

I'm in love with this layout. It's rare that my husband and I get pictures, but we took a couple small trips last year and finally had some time together. I love getting a chance to scrap us!


I used various papers and embellishments from past Noel Mignon kits for this page. I created the page for a sketch challenge on the Facebook Group page SG Scrap Squad. I had tons of fun creating it!


Okay...I see the mistake in the title now. How did I not see the double "want" when I made the page? Who knows?!? The white alphas that spell Want have now been removed. I didn't feel like taking the photos again, to be honest, so just image it's gone. 

I used a set of phrase Thickers for the title, along with three different types of alphas. I love mixing alphas on layouts!


I added gold accents to the page to break up the blues and teals. I adore this acetate strip of gold arrows that I stitched down with my sewing machine. I pop-dotted the gold hearts on the page to give them dimension.


I love these colors! Blues, teals and whites are my colors. Beautiful! The doodling just kind of happened as I went. The page called for lots of straight lines, so I went with it. I also used Dyllusions White Spray Mist to add accents to the page.


I hand wrote my journaling on this little note card. I'm not always fond of my handwriting, but I think it's important to be on my pages now and again. 


And, the two of us "together", even if we are in separate pictures. I love how happy and relaxed we look.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout. Please let me know your thoughts, and join my blog if you can. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment