Sunday, February 21, 2016

Daddy's Little Girl

I love pictures of my granddaughter. These pictures of her with her daddy are so sweet!


I created this layout for a challenge on the FB group SG Scrap Squad. I loved the sketch that they supplied for the challenge. I used papers and embellishments that have been in my stash for a long time. So much fun!


I used three types of alphas for this title. Two types of Thickers and one type of letter sticker. I used several colors of pens to add detail to the page as well. 


The arrows on the page are rub-ons. They are adorable! I also used wood veneer hearts, enamel dots, and enamel hearts to add fun detail to the page. Love!


There is so much happy on this layout. I adore all the sweetness in the pictures. Everything on the page just adds to the sweetness. 

Thank you for taking a look at my layout. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment